No more awards, please!
Updated on September 2nd 2012.
I got an from Bespoke Traveler. Thank You very much and I cannot understand it.
Updated on July 23rd, 2012.
I got a Inspiring Blog Award and this time it came from Amanda.
Here is the link to her blog:
Thank You very much once more Amanda.
Updated in May 23rd, 2012.
I got a new Versatile Bloogger Award and this time it came from Anneli.
Here is the link to her blog:
Thank You very much once more Anneli.
My first award from January 3, 2012 which I got from Judy.
I was surprised to get the Versatile Blogger Award!
My thanks belongs to Judy! I was wondering long time why me, until she explained that I have explained in my posts about she was seeing but not only photos.
There are rules that everyone must follow after being nominated.
These are the rules that every nominee must comply with:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
I start with 7 things from me.
1. I love walking in the woods and wilderness enjoying the beauty that Mother Nature offers to us. There I can hear my own thoughts, not only sounds of the nature.
2. I love driving fast, but only when in Germany on its freeways (Autobahnen) where are no speed restrictions. I enjoy the feeling to steer my car at high speed. Not all the time, but few times whne in Germany with acceptance of my wife! Normally I drive very carefully having great respect for my fellow drivers and traffic rules.
3. I love to make statistics. Some examples: My car’s fuel consumption (meter reading, refueling place, date, amount of fuel, price). I started it in 1972 putting information to notebook. Later, when I got Excel worksheet in 1993, I started to transfer all these info to worksheets. Also I keep records from water and electricity consumption in our household. Alsokeep statistics how many kilometers we have walked when outdoors.
4. I make bookkeeping in or home. Excel again using Debit and Credit having possibility to take different reports once a month. All these need self-discipline to make all records after shopping. Of course in our family we have an annual budget. This means that we know exactly our financial situation per day, per week, per month, quaterly, per year. My worksheet includes “complicated” formulas and some VBA programming.
5. I love reading. There is always a book on my bedside table. My favorite books are French science fictions and more specially space stories. They are not published in English. Another genre which I like is books telling from the Wild West. My favorite writer is Zane Grey.
6. Music is very near to my heart. My music taste is odd. Most of all I love South American music coming from Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Chile. This music genre is called Cumbia. This is not so called Latin Rhythm which is widely heard; there is a difference like between day and night. In addition to that I love the music of the 60ties. In many cases it is instrumental rock played by electric guitars, What comes to my music taste generally, I love music in which there is a distinct melody! It means to me, that I can whistle or to hum alongside with it. Music with rhythm makes my feet to tap. My favorite singer is Elvis.
7. Travel, yes, that I love it very much. Photography is a natural part of modern travel. I have with me two cameras and my smartphone. With it I can take photos and HD videos. When on travel I have work distribution with my wife. I am shooting photos and she full HD videos.
My nominated list:
Travel + style
Bagni di Lucca and Beyond
Melissa not dusting
At home in Alaska
Indulge – Travel, Adventure, & New Experiences
My 2008 blog
Life in Nova Scotia
Thank you, once again Judy for this nomination.
Check these, if You are interested.